Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Coleslaw with yellow zucchinis, toasted pine nuts, Cherry tomatoes and tons of yummie Cilantro

Who said coleslaw has to be boring???

Serves 4

Ingredients
2 cups of cabbage, cut thinly and in 3-4 inches strips
½ medium size yellow zucchini, cut into ½ inch cubes
½ cup pine nuts, toasted in skillet until nice and brown
1 cup of cherry tomatoes, cut in half lengthwise
1 hand full of fresh cilantro, chopped
1 small garlic clove, chopped
½ cup extra virgin olive oil
Juice of one lime
Salt and pepper

Directions
Mix 5 first ingredients together in a large bowl. Just before serving add the extra virgin olive oil, the lime juice and season to taste with salt and pepper.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Mimi,

Girl we miss you so much.The recipes look so beautiful I cannot wait to try them.I will pass on your website to other healthy food lovers and I will add " I know her!"

Love, your friends on St.Maarten...

Jacintha, Koert and kids....love ya

katimini said...

Hey Sister,,,

I really enjoy your website, your recipes are very healty and look so good!!!! You are my inspiration!!!
I love you!!! I am sure that you will succes every thing you'l undertake !!!

Katiaxxx hope i see you soon!!

Myriam said...

Jacintha, so nice to hear from you girl! I miss you too. Please keep in touch. Love xo