Saturday, March 14, 2009

Give the gift of pancreatic cancer

I am reading the Live Food Factor by author Susan Schenck. It's about the raw food diet and it's absolutely fascinating. There is tons of infos, studies and testimonials on the raw diet. People with cancer, asthma, allergies, obesity, depression, to name but a few, not only have healed going on a raw diet but they also have more energy, they feel happier, look younger, their mind is sharper, they need less sleep etc.

I have been eating 75% raw myself (breakfast and lunch) and I do see a huge difference in my energy level, my happiness, my PMS, my concentration and my complexion. I'm not quite convince about giving up the animal protein altogether though. Everydoby is different, but sometimes (espacially if I worked out a lot), I really feel like I need it, vegetables, grains and nuts just won't do it, but hey, I'm all for eating tons of raw vegetables and fruits!

The above cartoon is in the book. I thought I would share it with you.

No comments: